Happy Weekend everyone! Hope yours is off to a great start! I’ll be off at work today and later on we’re having dinner to celebrate Carlos’ sister’s birthday. Should be lots of fun! Sunday is still up in the air which is totally fine by me – sometimes it’s great not having any plans and just taking things slow on my day off. What do you guys have planned? Whatever it is, I hope it’s great and just what you need.
1. 4 Real Women Spill Their Secret On Getting Raises – Such great tips and yes to girl power!
2. This Grain Free Granola is Nuts. Literally – Since experimenting with the grain free diet, I’ve been doing a lot of experimenting in the kitchen. This grain free granola looks pretty simple to make and sounds delicious so it’s going on my list of things to cook up. Can’t wait! More on my decision to go paleo and my experience with it so far to come soon.
3. What To Say When Someone Asks What Perfume You’re Wearing – This post had me cracking up! Too funny but I’m not going to lie it has crossed my mind.
5. Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowl – Mexican food is one of my favorites and cauliflower rice has been everything right now. I’m so looking forward to trying this out!
6. The Weird Thing You Should Try Before Bed To Fall Asleep – I had no idea! but will be giving this a go.
7. Lisbon Bucket List – Lisbon, Portugal has been having a little moment recently. There’s something about it that speaks to me. I’ve never been but I have a feeling it will be one of my favorite places. Definitely adding this to my bucket list!